Personal Property Coverage image

Dwelling Coverage
Your Sandco Insurance Agent will evaluate the cost of your home and the cost to build the existing structure of your home from the ground up, due to a natural disaster vandalism, theft, or water damage. We’ll walk you through your limits so you’re covered, even in the event the standard dwelling coverage is not enough.

Separate Structures
Cover the other structures on your property that may not be covered by the standard homeowners policy and ensure your detached property from damage.

Personal Property Coverage
Ensure your personal property inside the structure of your home including furniture, kitchen appliances, clothing, and even precious heirlooms. Your agent will get to know you and your personal belongings to ensure your investment are protected.
Your Sandco Insurance Agency team is here for you and all you’ve invested in. We’ll get to know you and find the best coverage at the best rate with our big agency resources and personal touch.